Textile (Readymade Garments)
While Dubai, UAE has strong historical roots in the global textile trade, fierce competition due to globalization and the free flow of information have manifested new challenges to this traditional market. Nevertheless, the UAE textile industry remains the country’s largest trading sector after oil with trade within the industry valued at AED 7.5 Billion (USD 2.04 Billion) in the first half of 2015 alone.
While competition continues to increase, as leaders within this changing landscape, we, as a group, are able to retain or top position within the market and continue to grow. We achieve this through:.
We offer a wide range of textile products and trade services for both consumers and producers of textiles.
- -Continuous innovation in our product and service offerings through collaboration with our customers and suppliers.
- -Extending current product ranges and working constantly to identify and develop new product lines
- -Fostering our relationship with new and existing suppliers
- -Focusing on maintaining and improving quality while maintaining a fair value proposition for all our stakeholders.
- -Investing in generating value chain efficiencies through increased product and business performance analysis and streamlining.